Thursday 4 December 2014

This is Life with Jelissa

Hello everyone!

How was your first week of December so far? I'm just absolutely stoked because it's nearly the end of 2014 and new adventures beckon in 2015.

I have a project for you today using some of the new releases in the 13arts store - Metallic Paint by Olga Heldwin, the Cozy Evening collection and the complementary Woodbine mist by Aida. My layout is based on the last challenge over at Once Upon A Sketch.

Here is the layout:




Here are some close-ups:




The layout was created with tons of 13arts products, which I absolutely love. It was such a joy making this and provided the art therapy that I sorely needed.

And lastly, a start-to-finish video of how I made this layout:


That's all I have for today. Thank you for dropping by!

Modeling paste 120mlGesso - acrylic primer 120ml



love,


2 comments: