Sunday 28 December 2014

A Family Canvas by our GD Anna Sigga

Today, our great Guest Designer - Anna Sigga has something for you: a beautiful canvas and a mini-tutorial!

Dzisiaj nasza wspaniała Gościnna Projektantka - Anna Sigga - przygotowała coś dla Was: piękny blejtramik i mini-tutorial. 

***


The 13 Arts products are just perfect for all kinds of mixed media fun and I had so much fun creating this canvas piece.


I covered the canvas using Gesso, Modeling paste and the Winter Flowers stencil to add a bit of texture and mists to add lots of color.


Then I placed a gold doily in the center and on top of that I used one of the stickers from the Cosy Evening collection. 



The Gold Glitter paint adds so much to this piece and I think this my new fave paint! :) Then I placed several paper flowers to frame the sentiment.



Products used:



Thank you so much for visiting and I wish you all a Happy New Crafty Year!

***

Thank you Anna for your beautiful project! We wish you a Crafty New Year too! :)
Dziękujemy Anno za ten piękny projekt! Tobie również życzymy kreatywnego nowego roku! :) 

2 comments: