Saturday 11 January 2014

Origami box by Maria Potapovich (mellpellmell)

Hi:))
Today is the best day to... 
Mmmm... today is the best day to do anything! 
So let's start!

I want to tell you about little box.

When I create a LO or album,  when I take my art-book or start doing ATS, it's hard for me to stop and not to use all the colors, sprays and ink, which I have!

But lately, I was interested in making of more simple projects in the sense of  techniques.

You know, I collect different methods of creating gift packages. 

Box, which I'll show you today is made from a single sheet of paper. I could even do it without glue (Everything is kept simply so), but I still reinforced sides for reliability)))

I'll show you, how it can be made:




You see, there is a lid at the box, which easily opens and closes!


And here is how the finished box looks like. 
I added a little bit of paint and decorations.


To justify the simplicity of this box, I made ​​a small hint of originality: outwardly this box combines light brutality (brickwork and grayscale) as well as gentleness (tender color of ribbons and petite white rose). It seems to me, this box attracted attention, isn't it?

I used:
Papier "Cold Wall 2" - "Zimowe cegły"Papier "Found in the sky" - "Znalezione na niebie"Ayeeda Paint - Matte BlueGesso - grunt akrylowy 120mlTaśma ozdobna dżety srebrneRóżyczki śr. 1,5 cm białe




2 comments:

  1. So easy, so cool! nice project :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anna) I like this method precisely because its simplicity)))

      Delete