Wednesday 15 January 2014

Live, Laugh, Love and A Tutorial with Mona

Hi there! It's Mona here with another project to share featuring a variety of awesome 13arts productsWith Valentine's Day right around the corner, I was inspired to create this altered chipboard heart:


I added lots of texture and dimension using Ayeeda Acrylic Modeling Paste along with a Brick Wall stencil:


I randomly added color using the following beautiful Ayeeda Mists: Pearl BordeauxPearl Brown and Chalk Yellow Amber. TIP: rather than spraying the mists on my project, I prefer to apply using a paintbrush which allows for more control.


Once I was happy with the colorful background, I adhered a variety of embellishments. The bigger blossom shown below was a white paper flower from my stash that I customized using Ayeeda Pearl Mist ~ Pearl Bordeaux:


I repeated the same process altering the bigger blossom shown below using Ayeeda Chalk Mist ~ Chalk Yellow Amber


Here are a few photo step shots that I took along the way sharing my creative process:


Step 1: Randomly tear strips of Ayeeda Faces of Spring Collection ~ Natural Beauty patterned paper, apply to chipboard heart. Allow to dry.



Step 2: Apply Ayeeda Acrylic Modeling Paste along with a Brick Wall stencil. Allow to dry.


Step 3: Randomly apply the following beautiful Ayeeda Mists: Pearl BordeauxPearl Brown and Chalk Yellow Amber using a paintbrush:


Many thanks for visiting! I hope my tutorial helps provide you with a better understanding on how to create a project like my sample.
Best Regards, 
Mona

1 comment: