Tuesday 17 November 2020

Find New Ways

 Cześć wszystkim,

próbowaliście już tworzyć z papierami ryżowymi? Ja dziś pokażę Wam moje kolejne podejście do nich, ale tym razem użyłem w art journalu. Wybrałem papier z kolekcji "Bella" z pięknymi zielonymi drzwiami.


Hello everyone,

have you already tried creating with rice papers? Today I will show you my next project with them, but this time I used it in art journal. I chose paper from the "Bella" collection with beautiful green doors.




Zacząłem od pokrycie stron journala białym gesso, a następnie przykleiłem na nie wydarte elementy papieru ryżowego. Do przyklejania użyłem płynnego medium akrylowego. Jest ono po wyschnięciu błyszczące, więc całość pokryłem dwoma warstwami bezbarwnego gesso, które zmatowiło strony journala.


I started by covering the journal pages with a white gesso, and then glued the pieces of rice paper to them. I used a liquid acrylic medium for sticking. It's shiny after drying, so I covered the whole thing with two layers of clear gesso, which matted the pages of the journal.




Następnie nałożyłem białe gesso używając gąbeczki. Naniosłem je tak, by brzegi były jakby naturalnie "wtopione" w tło. Dodatkowo ubrudziłem motywy białym gesso.
Następnym krokiem był kolor - wybrałem tusz wodny w kolorze green olive. Po rozprowadzeniu go zdecydowałem się dodać jeszcze nieco brązu. Naniosłem go używając maski jak stempla. 


Then I applied the white gesso using a sponge. I applied them so that the edges seemed to be naturally "blended" into the background. Additionally, I got the motifs dirty with white gesso. 
The next step was color - I chose a green olive water ink. After spreading it, I decided to add some more brown. I applied it using a stencil like a stamp.




Dodałem też nieco faktury dzięki paście modelującej i maskom. Obie strony uzupełniłem odbijając stemple w kilku miejscach. 
Na koniec dodałem napisy i zrobiłem ramkę.

I also added some texture with the modeling paste and stencils. I completed both pages by stamping stamps in several places.
Finally, I added the subtitles and made a frame.



Produkty: / Products:


Pozdrawiam,

Regards,

Dawid





No comments:

Post a Comment