Wednesday 26 August 2020

End of Summer - Layout by Aida

 Hello everyone, it has been a while since I had time to create, so I am thrilled to be back to crafting and making layouts again. As you may know, I have designed 4 new collections and they have just been released. One of them is called "End of Summer", and that was the one I have chosen for my first creations. Today I want to share a layout with you, with some rusty and blue tones. The texture is made with "Summer flowers"stencil and Color glow Golden Calcite mixed with gel medium - perfect shade for this collection:) 

Witajcie kochani, ostatnio ciężko mi było znaleźć czas na tworzenie, a to za sprawą kolekcji które tworzyłam dla Was i które właśnie ostatnio ujrzały światło dzienne :)  Ukazały się cztery nowe kolekcje, a jedną z nich jest End of Summer, na której powstał ten layout. Cudownie jest wrócić do biurka i w końcu móc tworzyć. Tekstura na tle jest wykonane głównie za pomocą maski z tej kolekcji "Summer flowers" oraz zmieszanej farbki w proszku Color Glow i Gel medium. Odcień Golden Calcite jest wprost idealny do tej kolekcji:) 






Products I used:
Mediums:

Happy creating with new collections!

I can't wait to see what you will create with them :)

xoxo

Aida


No comments:

Post a Comment