Friday 26 June 2020

Memories

Hello dear friends

Welcome back here on the 13@rts blog . Today I would like to share this layout I created using the beautiful Travel Collection paired with emphemra and papers from the Unforgettable Collection.


Grey and red is such a striking colour combo and the products I have used  were just perfect what I  had in mind.


You will see I started by creating a textured background by using one of my favorite script stencils and 13@rts modelling paste.


I continued creating more textured layers using Ecru roots, emphemra, paper Strips and shapes and 49And Market burlap.

I matted my photo on two of the card size papers from the A6 Unforgettable Collection. To finish it off I added a couple of pieces of lace and 13@rts 3D Balls.

13@rts Products I used :












Thank you so much for visiting us today. I hope you enjoyed your time here and will be visiting us again in the near future.

Till next time have fun and take care.




No comments:

Post a Comment