Monday 15 June 2020

Final project by Emma Zappone


Hello Everyone,
Today i share my final Guest Design project and i used plenty of awesome products by 13@rts.
 It has been an honor to design for this incredible company and be a part of a fantastic group of artists. Here is my final project.


 I started by using 'Secret Letters' from the Rosalie collection as my base sheet. I then chose the stunning Summer Rhapsody stencil and used modeling paste mixed with black acrylic to become the base of my composition.



I tore pieces from the same 'Rosalie' collection and used these as layers in and around my image. I also used a couple of sheets from the A6 card set in among the layers.
Fussy Cutting some of the big Roses out of one of the sheets of paper made a nice contrast from the torn elements and then I chose specific pieces of Ephemera from the 'Unforgettable' collection. These 2 collections work beautifully together.


Once the composition was glued down and i was happy with the arrangement i chose to use A Color Glow in 'Fire Opal', this product is truly amazing, watering it down and applying to my background in a watercolor fashion. I also decided to use it dry and rubbed over my resin elements, which gave them a very pretty shimmer.


Thank you for your support over the last 3 months, i truly want to thank Aida for this amazing opportunity to play and share her awesome products and business. I look forward to continuing to draw inspiration from this extremely talented design team, as i'm sure you will too.
Thank you and happy crafting.

Em xx

13@rts Products Used:

Rosalie Paper Collection
Rosalie A6 Card set
Unforgettable Ephemera pack
Clear Gesso
Modeling Paste
Black acrylic Paint
Color Glow - Fire Opal
Summer Rhapsody Stencil
Baroque Victoriana Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment