Wednesday 10 June 2020

Explore

Cześć,

przyszedł ten czas gdy postanowiłem zrobić pierwszy layout w tym roku. Bawiłem się przy nim świetnie i koniecznie muszę wrócić do tej formy.

Hello,

the time came when I decided to do the first layout this year. I had a great time with him and I must return to this form.




Mój scrap powstał na bazie kolekcji, które idealnie nadaję się do utrwalania wspomnień podróżniczych - "Travel the world".  W jej skład wchodzą pasujące do siebie idealnie papiery, maski, folie, tekturki i mały zestaw farb akwarelowych.

My scrapbooking page was created on the basis of collections that are ideal for capturing travel memories - "Travel the world". It includes perfectly matching papers, stencils, foils, chipboards and a small set of watercolor paints.







Zdjęcie ozdobiłem używając elementów wyciętych z arkusza papieru. Połączyłem je ze sobą dodając między nimi kawałki tekturek, by zrobić kompozycję bardziej przestrzenną. 

I decorated the picture using elements cut from a sheet of paper. I combined them together by adding pieces of chipboard between them to make the composition more spacious.




Użyłem: / I used:


Pozdrawiam,

Regards,

Dawid


No comments:

Post a Comment