Thursday 16 May 2019

My garden, a 18x24 canvas


Hello everyone!! It´s Ana, from Spain, I would like to share with you my new project, a 18x24 canvas called “My garden”. I adore to use negative space in my works so here you are.

I have used, basically some papers from HIS & HERS REMASTERED COLLECTION, tons of pearl pigment and some flowers and moulds.









First of all, I have applied DAMASCO STENCIL with PEARL PIGMENT ANTIQUE GOLD mixed with gel medium, and some COLOR GLOW AMBER, PEARL PIGMENT CYAN GREEN and PEARL PIGMENT RUSTY BROWN.



I have stamped it with FLOURISH GARDEN STAMP.


 I have cut some flowers from HIS & HERS REMASTERED COLLECTION.



 I have painted too, the chipboards with GEL MEDIUM and PEARL PIGMENT CYAN GREEN.





To create more texture, I have added some flowers and moulds.

I hope you enjoy it!!! Thank you so much for your time.


List products:



No comments:

Post a Comment