Monday 20 May 2019

~~ Everyday You make new Memories ~~
Patricia Basson

Hello Friends....

For today's 13arts project I started with a piece of resist canvas that I colored with Sky Blue and Turquoise Rainbow Duo colors. I just played and enjoyed watching the  color pigments act with the adding of more water and pushing it around with a paintbrush. 
I then decided to use the piece of canvas on this project. I used the A4 Vintage Summer Leaves paper as background and layered several others under the image from the Hope you are well paper sheet. I used a Dusty Attic Frame that I firstly painted with Americano Vivid Vintage Paint, randomly embossed with Stampendeous Aged Teal Embossing Enamel and aged further with Rusty Bronze Rust effect Powder activating the Rust with new 13@rts Rust Reagent...This product will only be available with the next release but believe me it is going to be a winner!!!! I got awesome rust effects without the smell of the usual vinegar one has to use!















I used Black and Light Gold Mika Flakes and Burgundy Dried Acorn seeds for decorations. My title sticker comes from the Aqua Flora Sticker sheet. The skeleton leaves are from my own stash but I linked to similar leaves in the 13arts shop.


Product list from the 13arts online shop....




Thank you for your visit...Be creative and just have Fun! Till next time
Patricia Basson


No comments:

Post a Comment