Monday 18 March 2019

Little Birdies by Szandra Szántó-Brezanóczy


Hi Friends!

I brought you a colorful spring home decor, because Spring is coming soon :)
The idea came from my children, who have lovely and colorful personalities.

Oh, my sweet little birdies.




At first i used white gesso and then i painted the sides with watercolors mixed with a lot of water.
I used Color Glow on the roof to achieve a shine effect like in Spring when the sun is shining.
The Metallic! paint help me to highlights the chipboard tags.

I chose all of my favorite decor elements which i always use on my the layouts:
stencils, modeling paste, crackle paste, stamps, mica flakes, flowers, sizzix die cuts, 
splash ink and stickers.














13arts products:
Aqua Flora
As always we'd like to encourage you to show us your projects.
You can share them in the comment or in our ARTelier FB Group :) 
You can also tag us on Instagram (@13arts) - we love discovering your projects


Thank you for watching :)




2 comments:

  1. Unas labores muy emocionales. ¡Que bonita manera de tener a tus hijos!.
    Felicidades por ello.
    Besos y feliz semana

    ReplyDelete