Thursday 7 March 2019

Always be yourself

Hello dear 13arts friends

I am back from Europe and today I would like to share this layout I created using our On the Wall Collection in combination with Art Journey, which you may recognize from a former release.


Products used:

I love the beautiful leave patterns in our On the Wall Collection, and liked how well it tones in this page from Art Jouney. I tore a couple of strips off paper and layered them using cardboard. Next I added some beautiful lace to create a bit of softness to the distressed paper edges.


I then created a background for my photo using my favorite Ecru Roots.  I fussy cut some Rose's from the A4 On the Wall Collection, and added them into my cluster.
To finish it off, I added some roses from 49 And Market with some berry sprigs.



Last but not least I added my photo and a couple of word stickers to voice my thoughts.


Thank you so much for joining us today. I hope you enjoyed your time here. Please let us know what you think and don't be shy to share your work. We would love for you to share your creations on our group Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/160582564319794/

Till next time, enjoy making art.




No comments:

Post a Comment