Friday 14 December 2018

Rusty frame - BE brave

Do you like vintage style, rusty effect and layers? I definitely do, so I used new papers from my new collection "Blue Magnolia"  and mixed it with different Tim Holtz embellishments, some chipboards and few other elements from 13 arts store. I also used some metal elements I received during Mixed Media Party from my friend Ola :) Thanks Ola - they are absolutely fantastic. And rust - of course it is our Rusty Bronze powder and some Patina Mist - my absolutely favorite products for rust effect.

Czy lubicie styl vintage, efekt rdzy i dużo warstw? Ja zdecydowanie tak, więc połączyłam papiery z mojej nowej kolekcji "Blue Magnolia", z elementami Tima Holtza, tekturkami i kilkoma innymi produktami ze sklepu 13 arts.. Użyłam także metalowych "odpadów" (dla mnie skarbów;)) które dostałam od Oli podczas Mixed Media Party:)  A rdza- to oczywiście nasz proszek Rusty Bronze i nieco mgiełki Patina Bronze - to moje ulubione produkty do efektu rdzy. 








13 arts products I used:



From 13 arts store:a

xoxo
Aida


4 comments: