Tuesday 18 December 2018

Christmas Art journal page by Christina

Hello there!!!!
It's the most fabulous time of the year and I am so excited with this....So today you'll see a Christmas art journal page. 

 
So many beautiful details here....Blue, red and white ....With some yellow tones here and there....And some modeling paste with 13Arts new Christmas stencil is necessary , too!


December is my favourite month. It's my name day on Christmas Day and I am always so impressed by the lights , the decorated cities , the Christmas trees... When I found this picture on Pinterest , I knew that it was the best for scrapping...


As you can see , I wanted some more sparkle , so I used the 3D embellies and the Silver Pearl mist. It's perfect for adding some sparkling tone on my project! Some fussy cutting is necessary , too. 


That's my project for today! I hope you liked it!
Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment