Monday 30 April 2018

Dream

Hello dear 13arts friends,

I am back today sharing 2 projects I made with Olga's stunning Alice in Candyland Paper Collection. I just love the soft pink and dreamy tones combined with some of the starker black patterned papers. I started with the card, but then did  decided I wanted to make another project for you, because it's way too much fun to stop.


I added some modeling paste to my background and let it dry. Once it was dry, I mixed a bit of the Ruby Glow Colour with a bit of silver splash ink and water and added it to my modeling paste background. To add even more texture I stamped it with hexagon patterns.


I decided to continue with the hexagon pattern and die-cut several hexagons in different sizes and set them out on my layout. I layered smaller hexagons on top of bigger ones, using double sided foam. I also die-cut some black feathers to go with my layout.



As you can see, I fussy cut a butterfly from one of the 13Arts Transparent Foils,  as well as tiny feathers from the Alice in Candyland Collection. 

I decided to leave my chipboard word and feathers, as they are and simply finish it off, with Gold Splash Glitter.


As you can see I used similar techniques to create the card including fussy-cutting little feathers and a butterfly, modeling paste on the background and a bit of thread for added texture.

Products Used:

Tusz akrylowy SPLASH! Silver


I really hope you enjoyed these couple of moments with me and that you will be inspired to design your own beautiful projects using our products.

Till next time, Have fun.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment