Thursday 22 February 2018

A gift bag by Irena Vohlídková - Iriska



Czas na trzecie - i niestety ostatnie - spotkanie z naszym Gościem.
Dzisiaj nasza utalentowana Gościnna Projektantka- Irena Vohlídková - Iriska prezentuje swoją śliczną torebkę na prezent! 

It's time for the third and the last meeting with our Guest. 
Today our talented Guest Designer- Irena Vohlídková - Iriska presents her lovely giftbag!




I wanted to give a gift in a special way - I’ve chosen a trip to Italy voucher including Rome visit. It’s been only a few months I visited this capital of Italy and I bought black and white cards that I used for this crafting! Maybe you’ve realized my favorite color - and it shouldn’t be missing in this project. 



I’ve used the brown paper bag and it has been partly covered in white gesso. Also, the gauze was used and I glued it on to the background and I put there gel medium in which I poured powertex balls different sizes. 



I prepared feather chipboard ephemera and I painted them in my favorite colors as red and black. The photo background is made of colorful papers. 



I’ve added enamel dots, threads and everything is glued on by 3D adhesive tape. 



I gave her the gift and I hope that she will be happy not about the gift itself but also about the package. 


>>> <<< 

Więcej pięknych prac Iriski możecie zobaczyć na jej kanałach social media.
See more beautiful projects by Iriska on her social media channels:

No comments:

Post a Comment