Wednesday 18 October 2017

"Believe" mixed media canvas by Christina

Hello 13Arts fans!!!This is Christina with you today with a mixed media canvas again. This time with a photo from my first daughter..It;s a photo from our vacations in sunny Greece , at a beach and I love this very much... My canvas today is full of colours , like my first attempts in mixed media , when my pages were colourful... Well, I missed using them and today I wanted something like this. The "Art Journey " collection is perfect for creations fresh and colourful , so you should try it for sure.
Firstly I started by covering my canvas with clear gesso and  by sticking some stripes of bookpages and papers from the collection. 
Then , I painted with pink splash ink and turquise mist my papers and added some white gesso here and there!


Now , it was the time to add some modeling paste... Mixed media means texture for me , so the modeling paste is my favourite and the most necessary product... Of course I used one of the newest stencils from Maremi's collection.
After everything had dried , I added some foam letters... I have missed a lot these elements and I wanted to use them for extra texture. Look how they match with the backround!


The final step is to dacorate my page...I have used some 13Arts chipboards , some sisal in pink and white , pink ribbon and white lace and of course my favourite microspheres and plastic microspheres.
                   At the end I added some splashes from white gesso here and there...

That's from me... Hope that my colourful canvas has delighted you and has given some inspiration!!! 

   Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment