Sunday 22 October 2017

Shilpa Nagaonkar - our new Guest Designer


Oto nasza nowa Gościnna Projektantka. Tym razem przedstawiamy Wam utalentowaną Shiplę Nagaonkar z Indii. Spójrzcie na piękny blejtram, który wykonała na swoją pierwszą gościnną inspirację. 

New Guest Designer is here. This time we would like to introduce you to talented Shilpa Nagaonkar from India. Look at this beautiful canvas made as the first GD project! 

>>> <<<


Hi, I am Shilpa Nagaonkar, Mixed Media Artist, from India. I am painting since ever I remember. Colours brings pleasure to me, from bright to light! I love making stuff with papers, paints and inks, more importantly, share this all with others. I especially like to make Art journals, Canvas and Altered Art. I really like to experiment with texture, colors and techniques.I am inspired by life and nature. With my art I try to bring more love into the world. I truly believe, Art heals.. Apart from this, I am voracious reader, culinarian and movie buff! I am thrilled to join as Guest Designer at 13Arts



When I opened the DT package sent by 13Arts, I knew this Art Journey series - Freedom and Dream papers will be used in my canvas... and they are inspiration for my today's Mixed media project. 



For the background texture I have used Technical Stencil and Modelling paste. To bring the color on the surface I have used awesome 13Arts Watercolor Powder - Lilac and Turquoise mist.



The center part of the canvas is created with various elements from design papers Dream and Freedom. I had cut out flowers, tags, butterflies etc from Freedom paper I have also used Feather chipboard design.



Beautiful embellishments from 13Arts like Grain Grit, Glass beads enhanced the beauty of colors.
Lastly, I splashed diluted black gesso and White ink on the whole surface.
Loved how it turned out... and I have become newest FAN of 13Arts products.
Thanks so much for stopping by, I will see you next month with my Art Journal spread.


Product List:


>>> <<<

Dziękujemy Shilpo za Twój piękny projekt! 
Thank you Shilpa for your beautiful project! 


3 comments:

  1. Wow..Its Super Amazing canvas!! LOVED the fresh colours and lovely textures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colors and love the way the elements merges with the bg, Shilpa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome love your creations as always ! great going gal
    cheers <3

    ReplyDelete