Friday 2 June 2017

Mini album by Christina

Hello there !!! It's Christina here and today I would like to show you a mini album that I made as a gift for my daughter's teacher. I have used "Aura Rosa " collection and I have done a looot of fussy-cutting  , cause I wanted to use all the details of this collection!

                                                     Here is the cover of my mini album....
 As a mixed media designer I wanted to use some modeling paste and some splashes on my mini album cover , but you'll see that this time I didn't use anything else of mixed media supplies..Weird for me!.
         My mini album is contained by 7 chipboards and has a lot of space for 18-20 photos.Some of the pages are here!

I have created some pockets for photos and some black chipboards to give some extra effect on these fabulous papers.


                                          Some fussy - cutting is nessesary with this collection...


I have also used some tags from the collection as a space for some handwriting or notes for the photos...

I loved the lace items on thgis album.Here is an envelope I made for some extra space for memories!

You can find some more details for this album on my Instagram account or my FB one.
                                                                  Products used:
                                                             Aura Rosa collection
                                                                 Modeling Paste
                                                               Aria Song Stencil
                                                             Aria Story chipboards
                                                             Chipboards butterflies
                                                                  Clear crystals
                                                  Hope you liked my mini album...
                                                                      Kisses

1 comment: