Friday 9 June 2017

A Little Birthday Card | Fiona Paltridge

Hello my 13Arts friends. Fiona here with you today to share a little card I have made.


I'm not a very confident card maker, I'm still learning. I actually began this card by creating a little bit of abstract art on the background piece. I was just playing with some sprays and matte paints to see what came of it.


As it developed I thought that it would make a really nice card background, so I added some paper elements and the gorgeous hand drawn flowers by Aida from the A6 card pack in the "Aria Story" collection.


I love how these flowers give the card a real personal touch.

13@rts products:



I hope you have enjoyed my little post and that it gives you some ideas and inspiration to make some cards of your own xx




No comments:

Post a Comment