Friday 26 May 2017

Layout "Happy" by Maryse




Hello everyone !

It's with a heavy heart that I announce that this is 
my last creation as DT for 13@rts.

A decision well matured and hard to take because 
being DT for 13@rts was a nice privilege. I loved my adventure in this beautiful team.
The time has come for me to take a break from DT,
to devote my time to other interests in my private life.


I will explain some small details that I made in my creation.
In the background, after applying my different shades of paintings, I added
black gesso with the back of a spatula. It adds some texture.




Here to add another different texture, with the help
 of the tip of a brush, I added small dots.





I worked my string by adding glass microspheres and medium gel.



Product list: 
-Gesso white and black
-paint vivid violet
-paint matte caramel / raspberry
-splash ink turquoise
-mist pearl Scarlett
-paper pad 6x6 Out of the blue
-glass microspheres
-gel medium
-stickers title




Thank you very much for all those good comments
during my adventure at 13 @ rts, they were very appreciated. 


Maryse xx







2 comments:

  1. What a sensational way to end your term Maryse! It's just beautiful with fabulous artistic details. I will miss seeing your posts, you truly are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and spiring! Thanks a lot for sharing Maryse! Hope to see you soon again, we will miss you.

    ReplyDelete