Wednesday 24 May 2017

'Dream' by Lisa Griffith

Hello there 13 arts friends, it's Lisa here with a colorful 
layout I created using lots of 13 arts mists.

'Dream'


The 'Out of Blue' collection is one of my favourites....I love the watercolor flowers
and the bright colors. This paper is called 'Spring Blossoms' with some pretty
flowers down the side. I did some stenciling with modeling paste in the background
and then added some mists in turquoise and coral.



I also added a chipboard title that I painted black and then highlighted 
with some white Splash ink.

Here is a list of 13 arts products I used:

'Spring Blossoms' from 'Out of the Blue'
13 arts White Modeling Paste 
Stencil 'Damask'
'Aura Rosa' Chipboard
13 arts White Splash Ink
13 arts Black Splash Ink
Ayeeda Mist 'Chalk Turquoise'
Ayeeda Mist 'Pearl Orange'
Ayeeda Mist 'Pastel Coral'
Stickers 'Secret Letters'


I hope I have inspired you to go really bold with your colors!
Hugs, Lisa xo




No comments:

Post a Comment