Tuesday 6 December 2016

Winter Art Journal by Anna Rogalska

Hello my lovely friends. I’m here with you today to share an art journal spread I created using the 13arts products.  I have chosen a colour combination that speaks volumes about winter:
grey, black, blue, brown and silver.
I have used the "Santa's song" paper  for my background. I have applied modelling paste with the "Greetings"  stencil and then I have used the mists and glitter.



Witam wszystkich! Dzisiaj pokażę Wam wpis do art journalu, który zrobiłam z produktów 13arts.
Wybrałam kombinację kolorów, które świadczą o zimie: szary, czarny, niebieski, brązowy i srebrny. Jako tła użyłam papieru "Santa's song". Użyłam maski "Greetings" wraz z pastą modelującą, a następnie mgiełek i brokatu.





Hope you’ll like it!
Have a nice day!


Mam nadzieję, że się Wam podoba!

1 comment: