Wednesday 7 December 2016

A Christmas Wreath | Fiona Paltridge

Hello my beautiful 13@rts people. Well it's that time of year when we all start our Christmas craft. I am a HUGE lover of my Christmas craft. I make at least half a dozen new things every year.


I often make a new wreath for my front door and this year I decided to go with a traditional Pine cone option. If you didn't have one of these you could use a Rattan Wreath. I adorned it with some of the most glorious foliage from the Christmas section on the 13@rts website.


The little Red Jagoda Berries are so perfect for this holly leaf spray. The red colour is just perfect and the little Pinecones finish the centre piece off just beautifully.


I also gave the pine cone wreath a little touch of  White Gesso. It looks a little bit like snow and gives the whole piece a more rustic feel.


I found that the Maple Leaves with the slightest touch of gold glitter the perfect filler for my spray but the main greenery I focused on was the Large Green Brocade Leaves. I enhanced them with some Shiny Powder in the green.

I am really happy with how it came out and can't wait to hang it on my front door. What Christmas craft will you make this season?

13@rts products used:

Ink Acrylic SPLASH! Glitter - Scarlet

I'll be back again in a couple of weeks with my last post for 13@rts in 2016. See you all then xx



1 comment: