Thursday 1 September 2016

'Smile' by Lisa Griffith

Hello 13 arts fans! I am back with a grungy layout for you today all about my little boy.

'Smile'


My son is the light of my life and every once in a while I like to create something
featuring his photos with super grungy, messy look. The 'Secret Letter' papers and 
stickers were perfect for my theme.


I used a few 13 arts stencils with some 13 arts black and white 
gesso to create some interest on the background.


I really love all the different kinds of 13 arts glitter! I'm not to keen on the 
sparkly stuff, but this black glitter in different little shapes really adds
so much to a page.


13 arts products used:

Cosy Evening papers ' Winter Letter'
Secret Letters paper 'A Letter to You'
Color Basic papers 'Grey Indigo'
Secret Letters Stickers
Aura Rosa Stickers
'Love Art' Stencil
'Numbers' Stencil
13 arts Black Gesso
13 arts White Gesso
13 arts Gel Medium
13 arts Clear Gesso
Black Glitter
Fine Colored Grit - Light Grey
Pastel Cobalt Mist
Pastel Turquoise Mist
Chipboard Words 'Smile'

I hope I inspired you a little to get grungy :)


Lisa xo

1 comment: