Sunday 4 September 2016

Bea Mucsi - our new talented Guest Designer


Witajcie! Pora przedstawić naszą pierwszą nową Gościnną Projektantkę- Beę Mucsi! To utalentowana Artystka z Węgier. Bea przygotowała dla Was scrapa i kurs video!

Hello! It's time to introduce our first new Guest Designer - Bea Mucsi! She's a talented Artist from Hungary. Bea make a beautiful layout and a video tutorial for you! 

***

Bea Mucsi




My name is Bea and I live in Budapest, the capital city of Hungary. 
I work as a purchasing manager, but the most important thing in my life is my family (guess it's not a unique thing :)).
I met with scrapbooking after a year of my little daughter's birth in 2014. She is now 3,5 years old and usually she is in the center of my creations.
I was very happy to find myself in mixed media. I always loved creative things, but I wasn't very good in it. But I feel that scrapbooking suits me . I really enjoy it: the process of creating (including the mess and dirty hands :D) and the upshot as well.
Scrapbook moms usually says that scrapbooking is a calm island, and this hobby is where they can split from the child rearing for a couple of hours. Well, it's not true about me :) There is always a little hand who wants to help me, or always asking what I am doing and why (why is repeted at least 3 times). Sometimes it's hard, but I am glad that she enjoys scrapbooking too and I can share with her this experience (and I have to tell you that she use modelling paste perfectly, even I never show her the how to - you can watch her tutorial video on my Youtube channel - yes, we had to record it)
This is one of the biggest thing in my scrapbook life to be here with you as a guest designer. I would like to thank you the opportunity, and hope you will love my inspiations.


***

And here's Bea's project :) 
A oto projekt Bei :)

I'm so happy to meet you there. 

For my 1st GD project I made a layout from an Aura Rosa paper. Fall is coming, so I used the colors of it: brown, orange, bronze, blue.


I use different type of inks: mists, rainbow powder, mica powder, splash inks. Applying these together gives a nice result, what I like.




For the final touch I added some flakes to my page as well, these are my favorites at the moment. It makes a plus on my pages.




You can find my video tutorial here: 



Products I used:


***

Beo, dziękujemy za piękną, pierwszą inspirację. Nie możemy się doczekać kolejnych!
Bea, thank you for your first, beautiful inspiration. We can't wait to see more!


1 comment: