Monday 14 September 2015

'Treasure' layout - With Video Tutorial - by Jacqueline Moore

Hi everyone!! Today I have a new layout using lots of gorgeous 13 Arts products and Video tutorial to share with you. It has been a while since I last created a video, and for that you have my apologies. 

Here is what I have created for you today:

'Treasure'


Details:



I just love these Mint Sprigs from the 13 Arts store..... They are so pretty!! I have been using them a lot lately!!












Here is the Video..... Enjoy!


That is all from me today!! Thanks for stopping by, and I hope
13 Arts Products used: 

Ayeeda Paint - Matte Green
 Ayeeda Mist - Chalk Turquoise
Ayeeda Mist - Chalk Turquoise Light
 Ayeeda Mist - Chalk Indigo
Ayeeda Mist - Chalk Ultramarine

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful page...love the cool colour theme...

    ReplyDelete
  2. абалденная! браво!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful composition, great color and fantastic music!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page and wonderful background colors - loved the marbling effect. And, loved that music!!!

    ReplyDelete