Tuesday 3 March 2015

Art journal page by Magda Polakow

Hello everyone! 
A lot of photos for you today.
I want to show you how I have made an art journal page.





For a first layer I applied gesso


Using the other side of a brush I drew some words


I cut circles from cardboard and applied Modeling Paste around them


Using a stencil I added more texture


Mists...


I applied white paint around the circles...


...and black inside the circles


Last step: SPLASH! white and black ink


I used:

6 comments:

  1. Really really like this one. Thanks for such a fabulous inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC page Magda, love the colour misters and the textures very much, the black circles just pop right off the page :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty. Thanks for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab inspiration...Thanks for the tute!!!

    ReplyDelete