Sunday 8 March 2015

March Challenge #28: Moodboard with a Twist

Hello again lovely 13 Arts fans!!! 
 It's Jacqueline Moore here today, and it is my turn to host the challenge here at 13@rts.
For this month's challenge I have created a moodboard for you to use as inspiration, with a slight twist. You must pick at least 3 things in the moodboard to inspire you: colors, textures, shapes, patterns, ect.
Scroll down to see what our Design Team has created to help inspire you!
Have fun creating!! We cannot wait to see what you come up with!!

Witajcie cudowni Fani 13arts!
Dzisiaj to ja- Jacqueline Moore - jestem gospodynią wyzwania. W tym miesiącu stworzyłam dla Was moodboard z małą wariacją. Wybierzcie z niego 3 rzeczy, które Was inspirują: kolory, tekstury, kształty, wzory itd. 
Przewińcie posta w dół by zobaczyć co stworzyły nasze projektantki by Was zainspirować! Bawcie się dobrze! Nie możemy się doczekać Waszych prac!



Rules of the challenge #28:

1. Create a project based on our moodboard or the theme of the challenge.
2. Publish your project on your blog and add link directly to the post using Inlinkz tool at the right side bar.
3. Please add link and info about our challenge, where your work is published.
4. You may submit as many entries as you like. 
5. You can enter with your project to maximum 2 other challenges and your work must be new, not published before our challenge has started. 
6. The challenge ends on 22nd of March. Winners will be announced on 26th of March.

When the challenge ends, our Design Team will vote and pick the best project. It will be awarded with shopping voucher for 13 arts store worth - 60 PLN with free international shipping. The winner will be invited to join us in one of our challenges as Guest Designers. Additionally we will feature few works with biggest number of points.

Zasady wyzwania #28:
1. Stwórz pracę opartą o moodboard lub temat wyzwania.
2. Opublikuj pracę na swoim blogu i dodaj bezpośredni link do posta używając narzędzia Inklinkz, które znajdziesz w prawym pasku bocznym bloga. 
3. Podlinkuj wyzwanie i informację o nim w tym samym blogowym poście. 
4. Możesz zgłosić tyle prac ile masz ochotę.
5. Możesz połączyć nasze wyzwanie maksymalnie z dwoma innymi. Twoja praca musi być nowa i niepublikowana przed ogłoszeniem wyzwania. 
6. Wyzwanie kończy się 22. Marca. Zwycięzców ogłosimy 26. Marca.

Kiedy wyzwanie dobiegnie końca nasze Projektantki w drodze głosowania wyłonią najlepszy projekt. Będzie nagrodzony bonem zakupowym na kwotę 60zł (z bezpłatną międzynarodową wysyłką) do sklepu 13arts. Zwycięzca zostanie także zaproszony do zostania naszym Gościnnym Projektantem w jednym z kolejnych wyzwań. Dodatkowo wyróżnimy kilka projektów z największą ilością głosów. 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lisa Griffith (Challenge Winner)

Hello, my name is Lisa Griffith and I live in the United States with my husband and my eight year old son, Liam. I started scrapping when my son was born, and I have been in love with paper crafting ever since. Not a day goes by where I am not thinking of, or doing something crafty, I really do believe that creating art is therapeutic! As all working mothers know, life can be so hectic and demanding, crafting really lets me unwind, relax and do something special just for me that allows me to express my thoughts, my passions, and all the things that are dear to me and make me happy. Most of my work has a vintage feel to it and I love mixed media….My favourite supplies to work with are flowers, masks/stencils and of course, inks! All of these I have used for my very first art journal page. Thank you very much to 13@rts for inviting me, I am a huge fan of Aida and her all of her creative team! You can find me at www.thepaperattic.blogspot.com.


13@rts products used:
13@rts Mists:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ekaterina Govorushkina (challenge winner)

Hello! My name is Kate.
I live in Novosibirsk (Russia) with my husband and cat breed Sphynx.
My passion is colors and paints! I like unusual combinations of elements and I really love experiments with mixed media:) Creativity for me is the ability to express yourself and that is probably why my layouts turn out to be as different as I am. I am very pleased to be a guest designer in 13@rts team!

 I was inspired by the colors, balloons, gold and dark background from the moodboard.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 13@rts products used:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rikki Graziani (Guest Designer)
I took my inspiration off the rectangles, circles, colours, and glass balls.
Zainspirowały mnie prostokąty, koła, kolory i szklane kule. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was inspired by the Hanging Glass Balls, Glitter, Frames, Flowers, the Green and Turquoise colors, and the Black backgrounds.
Zainspirowały mnie: wiszące kule, brokat, kwiaty oraz zieleń, turkus i czarne tło. 

13@rts products used:
Ayeeda Paint - Matte Black
Ayeeda paint - Pearl Silver
Ayeeda Mist - Pearl Navy Blue
Ayeeda Mist - Pearl Sky Blue
Ayeeda Mist - Pearl Turquoise Light
 Ayeeda Mist - Pastel Green
Ayeeda Mist - Pastel Lime
Ayeeda Mist - Pastel Black
Ayeeda Mist - Chalk Celedon  
Ayeeda Mist - Chalk Sap Green
Ayeeda Mist - Chalk Blue Light

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was inspired by the colors, the frames, the flowers and the round shapes.
Zainspirowały mnie kolory, ramki, kwiaty i okrągłe kształty

13@rts products used:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna Rogalska

I was inspired by the black, gold, green and turquoise colors, glitter, turquoise twine, the frames and the white roses.
Zainspirowała mnie czerń, złoto, zieleń i turkus, brokat, turkusowy sznurek oraz ramki i białe róże. 

13@rts products used:

Papier "Bittersweet love - Słodko-gorzka miłość" 
Naklejki / Stickers "Fly away" 
Papier "Days and nights" 
Napisy ze sklejki "Cosy Evening" 
Brokat złoty - paski 
Medium żelowe- Gel medium MATT
Gesso - grunt akrylowy 120ml 
Tusz akrylowy SPLASH! Black 
Tusz akrylowy SPLASH! White 
Mgiełka kredowa - Chalk Turquoise 
Mgiełka perłowa - Turquoise Light 
Mgiełka pastelowa - Pastel Turquoise 
Ayeeda Paint - Gold Glitter 
Ayeeda Paint - Pearl Gold 
Gałązki złote- pęczek 12 szt


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terhi Koskinen

I got my inspiration from the turquoise color scheme, golden frames and golden splashes.
Inspirację zaczerpnęłam z turkusowej palety barw, złotej ramy i złotych kleksów


13@rts products used:
Papers - Color Basic
Ayeeda Pastel Mist - Blue
Ayeeda Mists - Pearl Gold
Papers "All is Love"
Adhesive Beads

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marta Dębicka

I was inspired by color palette, feathers, twine, white flowers and rectangles
Zainspirowała mnie paleta kolorów, piórka, sznurek, białe kwiaty i prostokąty

13@rts products used:

Paper- Color Basic- Pastel Mint
Color Basic- 6x6 paper pad
Paper- Faces of Spring- Only for Girls

Paper- All is Love - Love Letters
Timeless- Chipboard
Paint- Matte Lime
Paint- Matte Turquoise
Ink- Splash- Black
Adhesive Stones- Versailles
Gel Medium



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I was inspired by color palette, twine, frame, feathers

  
13@rts products used:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natalya Loi
I was inspired by color palette, twine, glitter, flowers and golden splashes


13@rts products used:
Paper "Black Cocoa / Caramel"
Modeling paste
Gel Medium medium MATT
Mask-Stencil "COSY EVENING" - Winter Flowers
Acrylic Ink SPLASH! Black
Acrylic Ink SPLASH! Gold
Pearl Mist - Gold
Pearl Mist - a colorless gloss
Pearl Mist - Light Turquoise
Pearl Mist - Olive Green
Glass microspheres D5
Glitter gold - stripes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



You can find our InLinkz tool from the right side bar, and link your creation there. You have time until 22nd March!

Oh, wait! Do you remember our other social media channels?
Instagram (13arts)
Twitter (@13_arts)
Come to follow us!

Have a great time with our challenge.


W prawym bocznym pasku znajdziecie narzędzie InLinkz za pomocą którego możecie dodać swoją pracę. Macie czas do 22-go Marca.

Ach, chwileczkę! Czy pamiętacie o naszych kanałach społecznościowych?

Instagram (13arts)
Twitter (@13_arts)
Przyłączcie się tam do nas! 

Bawcie się dobrze z naszym nowym wyzwaniem.

4 comments: