Saturday 9 November 2013

Guest Detectives for CSI 97 - part 2 + video tutorial

13 arts sponsoruje w tym miesiącu portal CSI.
Zobaczcie jak poradziły sobie z wyzwaniem CSI #97 nasze kolejne projektantki -  to trzy fantastyczne prace! Zapraszamy też do obejrzenia  video tutorialu Nadii!  

13 arts is a main sponsor of CSI in November
Please have a look how our amazing DT members solved the case CSI # 97. You will see three fabulous pages and you will find here a video tutorial by Nadia too!

Here is the fabulous case #97 to solve 



>>><<<
I used the colour scheeme and ..
Evidence: frame, grid design,
Testimony: framed my journalling

13 arts products I used:
Paper: Faces Of Spring by 13arts
Base paper: 12x12 chipboard sheet
Gesso, Modelling Paste, Gel Medium: 13 arts
Glass Filler: 13arts
Ink: 13arts Sky Blue , Black
Mist: 13arts Chalk Celadon
Flowers and Feathers: 13arts

Here is a video I created showing how I put this together..





>>><<<
Lakuna



13 arts products I used:
Papier "Hair in the wind" - "Wiatr we włosach"
Papier "Strong feelings" - "Siła uczuć"
Gesso - grunt akrylowy 120ml
Mgiełka perłowa - Navy Blue
Guziki metalowe kolor mosiądz 5 szt.

I used the color scheme and
wood
frame
dry embossing
diamond shapes
inspiration words: grow, living (life)




>>><<<

I hope you will join us and play with CSI this month:)
You can win this fabulous prize from 13 arts:

1 comment: