Friday 9 October 2020

Sempre - a layout by Moira Gilowey


Hello creative friends.
Today I am sharing a layout with you using the beautiful new Bella collection.
The original photo of my niece and her friend is of them sitting in a doorway and I felt 
that this would be perfect for this paper with the big, beautiful door.


I stenciled onto the background of the layout and then, when the modeling paste was dry, 
I added pink watercolour paint around the stenciling.


I added gel medium mixed with Bronze Shiny Powder and applied it around the edges 
of my layout with a spatula.  The chipboard pieces were painted with the same 
Shiny Powder combined with a little liquid medium. 


Lots of fussy cutting completed this layout.


All 13arts products used on this project:

I hope that this has inspired you to create your own project 

with the amazing 13arts papers and products.

Until next time!
Moira
馃挆

 


No comments:

Post a Comment