Friday 16 October 2020

Happy Moments by Sabrina Perna

 

Hello everyone!

Who among you doesn't love my country, Italy? there are sea, mountains, hills, sun, a good climate and good food!

If you are planning to come here you cannot miss two things! a notebook where you can write down places you want to visit, addresses and restaurants to eat and one mini album to collect all your photos!


For these project I used a perfect collection for them! "Bella" Collection, totally ispired to my country!





this is the material I used 

Bella collection paper 12*12

Antico Paper Bella collection 

Bella Ephemera pack

A6 Bella Paper Pad

A7 Bella Stamp

Decorative Paper clips

His & Hers Chipboard

Water bases Olive Green ink


and this is a little video 




I hope you like them and I hope to inspire you!


Thanks 

Sabrina 




No comments:

Post a Comment