Tuesday 28 July 2020

Stemple i Akwarele / Stamps and Watercolors - część / part I


Dziś zapraszamy Was na porcję inspiracji ze stemplami i akwarelkami. Te dwa produkty świetnie do siebie pasują co doskonale prezentuje nasz zespół. 
A jeśli chcecie wybrać się na zakupy tych produktów:

Today we'd like to show you some inspiration with stamps and watercolors. These two products work perfectly together. Our Team shows some ideas how to mix them: 

And if you need some shopping: 

>>>Stemple /Stamps by 13arts<<<

>>>Akwarele / Watercolors<<<


>>> <<<



I am a stamp-lover and I like to use stamps in my art.
For this scrapbook layout I designed my own black and white collage paper with the beautiful stamps from 13@rts. 
I started on monochromatic collage paper and black jet Archival ink from Ranger. 
The stamp images are randomly added on the collage paper. After the ink was dry, I thorned the collage paper in stripes and I added the collage paper with gel medium to my white background paper. For the colors on my scrapbook page I used the watercolor set from 13@rts. The embellishments are pieces from the ephemera pack unforgettable


I used from 13arts: 
Victoriana- stamp
Baroque-stamp
Remember-stamp
The-cage-stamp
Travel-map-stamp
Wreath-stamp


>>> <<<

Yulya Chorna



Used materials


Sandra Bernard




>>> <<<

Kareen Dion





Material used :
- Natural Mika Flakes Silver

>>> <<<
Jak zawsze zachęcamy Was do chwalenia się pracami. 
Możecie podzielić się nimi w komentarzu lub w naszej Facebookowej grupie ARTelier :) 
Tagujcie nas także na Instagramie (@13arts) - bardzo lubimy oglądać Wasze prace. 

As always we'd like to encourage you to show us your projects.
You can share them in the comment or in our ARTelier FB Group :) 
You can also tag us on Instagram (@13arts) - we love discovering your project

No comments:

Post a Comment