Friday 10 July 2020

Happy Day Scrapbook page by Heike`s AugenBlick

Hello everyone 

and welcome to my blog post here on the blog from 13arts.
My name is Heike from Heike`s AugenBlick and I am your host for today.

                          

For this layout I decided to work with a photo of myself. The photo was taken after my first hairdresser visit after the lockdown. I have the luck that I have been wearing my hair for about eight years now in a short grey haircut. I must say I am a big fan of short hair. 
But anyway, I will tell you a little bit about my creative steps:
After I chose my paper sheet "This moment" from the paper collection "Travel the world",
I added clear gesso to my page. I always work with two layers of clear gesso.
The clear gesso ensures that no liquid is absorbed by the paper anymore.
A perfect layer between paper and mediums. 
Then I decided to add another paper sheet to my background paper, but this time I torned it.
This paper became also two layers of clear gesso. I glued my torn paper with gel medium to my background paper.
After I found the perfect position for my photo (focal point) I have searched everything together which I used for my decoration (embellishments). The next step was creating texture 
on my background. Therefore I used the stencil Horiscope and a mix from modeling paste and 3D powder. I sprinkeled some colored grit in the wet paste. I like to air dry my mix, I think the paste looks smoother. 
For my flower chipboards I used the mini watercolorset "Travel the word" and clear ultra thick embossing powder. 
For my seahorse chipboard I used multipurpose medium and brokant hologram blue.
For the shells and explore word chipboard I used black gesso 

After my modeling was dry I stamped with black Archival Ink.
Now it was time for my paper layering behind my photo which I glued with multipurpose medium.
My next step was coloring with the mini watercolorset and the woodbine spray. After drying with the 
Heat tool, I glued my focal point and embellishments. 
The final touch gold glitter paint and sequin in turquoise, also white pen strips to some of the black splatters.
Done.

Happy day...

A closer look to my scrapbook page.





Thank you so much for visiting my blog post today.
I hope you feel a little bit inspired to create with the beautiful products of 13@rts.

As so please show us your end result on our social media page.
Here is the link to Facebook 13@rts ARTelier: facebook.


xoxo
Heike

No comments:

Post a Comment