Tuesday 20 August 2019

~~~Together Forever~~~
August 2019 - Patricia Basson

 Hello again dear 13arts friends....

Today I am sharing a page using the Amazing New collection by Olga Heldwein called Grungy Walls. Now as the name suggests, this is collection is really designed with gorgeous texture of weathered woods and textured walls. I wanted to show a little softer and more feminine side of the collection... As my base I used the A side of  Cracked. I tore the sides of another sheet using the B side as a layer. I punched strips of the B side of Tattered Wood and tucked between. Also used it as matting for my photo. The fun photo for interest is me and my Husband taken at a photo shop in the Historic little gold mining Town of Pelgrimsrust...


  






I used the Tea Party Mask on the background with a Mix of Matt Sand Paint, Brown Rainbow Color and some Magic Powder to thicken the mix. Also stamped with the Star Alliance Stamp and embossed with Stampendeous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel. 









I used the Purple Magnolia Flower from the pack as well as a few Light Purple Lilac flowers. But mainly used elements from the brand new addition to the paper ranges...Ephemera Packs!!! These make adding elements so easy as they are filled with all kinds of interesting designs. The Red Door comes from the Summer Rhapsody set. The Butterflies from the Grungy Wall set and the Flowers and sentiments are from the In Bloom set. I did find the white of the elements distracting, therefore I painted them all with Antique Cream mist to blend in with the papers. 





I used the Summer Rhapsody chipboard set for my Title and the Flourish. I colored them with the Pastel Cinnamon and Patina Bronze Mists and also a little of the Silver Glitter Paint for some Shimmer. Finally did some splashing with the Olive Green Ink. 
That's it friends! Hope you enjoyed this page and all the new collections from 13arts!

~~~~~~~~~~
All products listed below are from the 13arts Online Shop....



No comments:

Post a Comment