Saturday 27 July 2019

A vintage tag by Marta


Witajcie!
Tu Marta, dzisiaj z tagiem vintage. Pobawiłam się trochę nowościami, jak np. ephemerą i połączyłam ją z moimi dawnymi ulubieńcami jak Shiny Powder czy mikrokuleczki. 

 Hi there!
It's Marta here today with a vintage tag. I played with the newest product, like ephemera pack and I mixed it with my old favourite like Shiny Powder and microbeads.  

W tle widzicie też nową maskę. 
In the background you can also see the newest stencil. 



Material used :




 




3 comments:

  1. Marta, you did a perfect job. Amazing. I must try one day too, but you know how it is: it is easier to look and admire, than do it by your self. :) :)
    ------------------------------------------
    A day without a scrapbooking is a lost day. - Author Kaligrafija

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) You should try. When you try tag me, I would love to see the result :)

      Delete
    2. what do you use these tags for?

      Delete