Friday 19 April 2019

Salvaged


Hello dear 13@rts friends

I am back with you today sharing this layout I created using some of my favourite 13@rts products.


As you may have noticed our team was inspired by Easter this month and on this Good Friday I thought it fit to share a layout that reflects on the true meaning of Easter.

Materials used:

I covered my background paper in gel medium to allow me work with different wet mediums. The gel medium allows you play with the spray-inks and colour without fearing for disaster. You see, if you add too much or if the drips don't go where you need them, you can simply wipe it up with a wet wipe.


To add contrasts I mixed some Colour Glow Ruby with my mists to make it stand out more. For texture and contrast I added beautiful sticker doilies and Ecru Roots and medical gauze, spayed with Pastel Coral Mist.
.


Next I sprayed flowers from 49 And Market to suit the colour of my layout.


 I decided to add a couple of metal embellishments, a fussy cut flower, and a couple of word stickers using double sided foam. Last but not least I added some mica flakes and Iridescent White Splash glitter.


I hope you enjoyed your time here and hope you visit us again in the near future.

I wish you a blessed Easter and wonderful time with your family and friends. Till next time, have fun.







,


2 comments:

  1. Good day !!
    We are Christian Organization formed to help people in need of help,such as
    financial assistance, Do you need a loan to pay your bills? Do you need
    Personal Business Car or Student loans? Need a loan for various other
    purposes? If yes contact us today.
    Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.
    Email: (jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com)
    Text or call: +1-586-331-5557.
    Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.

    ReplyDelete