Saturday 19 May 2018

Last project from our GD - Libeeti Frenkel


Czas na trzecie - i niestety ostatnie - spotkanie z naszym Gościem.
Dzisiaj nasza utalentowana Gościnna Projektantka-  Libeeti prezentuje swój piękny layout! 

It's time for the third and the last meeting with our Guest. 
Today our talented Guest Designer-  Libeeti presents her lovely layout!




Hi dear 13@rts fans,
It's Libeeti, with my final project as 13@rts Guest Designer.
I enjoyed my term so much, and I'm grateful for the chance to work with 13@rts gorgeous papers and products.



This canvas goes along with May challenge, which is Pastels. I've used all kinds of soft turquoise shades, with a touch of brown and gold.



I started by priming the patterned paper with clear gesso. Then I used white gesso over a stencil. The next stage was adding the colors, all dilutted with water, to get the soft pastel look.


On top of the turqouise colors, I addes splashes of brown and gold, and when dried, I stamped around with verious stamps.


I matted the photo on another patterned paper, and backed it on a chipboard to get some dimension. I also adhered the inspiration phrase sticker on the photo.


I adhered the chipboards and the flowers using gell medium. For the final touch, I splatter again with gold and brown mists.



I took a canvas, just a little bigger than the patterned paper, and colored the edges with pastel turqouise mist, diluted with water. I distressed the edges, both of the pattenred paper and the canvas, with some distress ink, and adhered the patterned paper on the canvas. 


Now I have a beautiful inspiring canvas to hang on my wall, and it will alaways remind me how grateful I am for all the goods in my life.


Thank you, 13@rts, for having me as your Guest Designer for the last 3 months. 
Hope to see you all around, and you're always welcome to pop over to my FB page and my blog.

13@rts products that I've used:

Patterned papers:

Alice in Candyland - Destination unknown
Until Dawn - Cold day

Gesso clear
Gesso white
Gel medium
stencil - Berries

Paints: 
Color glow Emerald
Splash! white ink


Mists:
Pearl olive green
Pastel turqouise
Pearl gold
Pearl brown light
Chalk turqoise

>>> <<<

Koniecznie zobaczcie więcej prac od Libeeti na jej kanałach Social Media:
Make sure to see more beautiful projects by Libeeti on her SM channels:


No comments:

Post a Comment