Saturday 26 May 2018

Final project from Hema


Czas na ostatni projekt od Hemy. Oto blejtram inspirowany najnowszym wyzwaniem. Hemo, dziękujemy, że byłaś naszym gościem. 

Today it's time for the final project from Hema. Here's her canvas inspired by this month's moodboard. 
Hema, thank you for being our Guests
>>> <<<



Hello Ladies....... 
I'm back again to show off my new work for 13arts and we have a lovely pastel moodboard and this is my take on this month's challenge. 
Click on the moodboard to have some lovely inspiration by our DT gals!! 




I have used 12x10 canvas for this project. 
Materials used have been linked below. 





I wanted to create a wedding theme as I was inspired by the textures, tassels, ballons, butterfly, the crackle wood textures in the mood board and hence came up with something like this. I have used 13 arts sprays and colors with gesso and crackle paste. 
I have added the focal pic with few diecuts and butterflies, doily stamped with texture stamps, Melange, Mesh tape for more texture. 
I did give all the embellishments in pastels and just made the background a bit more contrasting so that it uplifts my whole layout. Hope you guys like it. 

Materials used: 



Hope to join you guys soon with some more work share before the month ends. Happy crafting gals! Cheers!! 
Hema

>>><<<

Więcej prac Hemy znajdziecie na jej kanałach SM:
See more projects by Hema on her:

No comments:

Post a Comment