Monday 15 January 2018

Awesome is a State of Mind - Journal Page by Fiona

Hello my dear 13 Arts friends. Fiona here with you today to share an art journal page I have created with the new collection "Alice in Candyland" designed by the talented Olga Heldwein.


I had so much fun creating this colourful page. I layered lots of papers that I had created with my 13@rts paint during a gel press session and then I tore up pieces and used them to create my background.


The "Alice in Candyland" collection comes with lots of fun cut outs like this little hopping bunny guy. I just couldn't resist using him as a feature in my art journal creation.


I also had some fun with some SPLASH! ink and some METALLIC! paint.


And then as a finishing touch I added some of the donuts ..... which then made me want to eat donuts!!!


The title comes from the amazing sticker sets. What I love most about this collections stickers is that you can mix and match the sayings. So that is how I came up with the title for this one "Awesome is a state of mind"

13Arts products:

Stay awesome my friends and I'll see you again soon. xx


4 comments:

  1. I love your journal page and the concept of painting on gel press and tearing up the results to make the gorgeous background! Where can the supplies be purchased? Thanks for sharing your talented artwork!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Logan. If you click on the supplies listed in the post it will take you directly to the 13@rts website xx

      Delete
  2. Gorjuz page Fiona- LOVE it <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorjuz page Fiona- LOVE it <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete