Friday 29 December 2017

"Sweet" A Layout by Fiona


Hello beautiful 13@rts friends. Well the year is almost over and we will soon be welcoming 2018. What a year it has been and boy how I am looking forward to next year. So many more exciting adventures ahead.

For my last post for 2017 I would like to show you a layout I have designed from the new collection "Until Dawn".

As soon as I pulled this range out of the box I was in love!! It is so beautiful and I couldn't wait to start creating with it.



I have a selection of head shots of my sister (she is an actress in Sydney) and I like to show case them in dramatic yet pretty creations, just like her.


I fussy cut A LOT of pieces to create this layout but every snip was definitely worth it for the end result!


13 Arts products:


Happy New Year
See you all again in 2018 xxx





1 comment: