Wednesday 16 August 2017

Courage | Terhi Koskinen

Hello lovely people!

Terhi here today with a super fresh layout made with the brand new Strenght in Numbers collection.


The first inspiring thing with this collection for me is the fresh, airy and fun feeling in every patterned paper. That is something I wanted to capture to this layout too.


To reach the fresh, pretty and girly look I had in mind I left other side of the page completely empty, and added all the element on the right side.
The empty space let your rest and the white color highlights the patterned papers on the other side.


To break the big line between patterned papers and the white area, I cut the photograph circle shape. It is a small thing to do but makes a huge difference, don't you think!?


The heart embellishment under the photograph is one of the chipboard shapes we have in store, just painted with gold paint.


Hope you are inspired!

13arts materials:


1 comment:

  1. If you’re looking for a great essay service then you should check out HelpWriting.net. A friend of mine asked them to write a whole dissertation for him and he said it turned out great! Afterwards I also ordered an essay from them and I was very happy with the work I got too.

    ReplyDelete