Wednesday 19 April 2017

Layout "Spring" by Maryse

Hello everyone !

It's my turn to present you a layout.
I opted for a layout with a spring flavor, 
in shades of yellow.  I included this beautiful picture
I had taken during a walk near a swamp.





Look here under the butterfly as the rainbow color amber gives a nice effect.
Reflection of yellow and brown.  So pretty !!




For my floral embellishments, I used 
a sheet of set A6 " Aria Story".
Then with the help of a paintbrush I used



To add relief I finished using the rainbow color amber


I cut them out and added them to my page. 
And here are beautiful flowers to make !!


13 @rts products:

-Paper Aura Rosa / sweet music / Sunny day
- Sheet of set A6 " Aria Story"
-Rainbow color yellow lemon / yellow amber
-Splash yellow light
-Yellow sand
-Gold microspheres
-Gel medium
-Gesso white
- Stikers " Aura Rosa"


See you soon !!
Maryse xx






6 comments: