Wednesday 18 January 2017

'Dreams Come True' by Lisa Griffith

Hello 13 arts friends! Lisa here to share my latest layout I created with the beautiful
'Aura Rosa' collection.

'Dreams Come True'


I created my page using the beautiful sketch that Aida designed for our monthly 
sketch challenge. We would love to see you join in the fun and win a 13 arts 
prize pack! You can find more information on how to enter at the 13 arts Facebook
group called 13 arts ARTelier here.

Here is the sketch:


 Here are a few close ups:



Here is a list of 13 arts products used on my page:

13 arts Clear Gesso
13 arts White Modeling Paste
'Aura Rosa' paper 'Feeling Blue'
13 arts Stencil 'Swirls'
13 arts Stencil 'Hexagons'
13 arts Ink 'Cobalt Blue'
13 arts Ink 'Gold'
13 arts Chalk Mist 'Yellow Amber'
Silver Microspheres
White Mica Flakes
Glass Microspheres
Acrylic White Splash Ink
Chipboard Words 'His & Hers'
Chipboard 'Honeycomb'



See you soon,
Lisa xo


1 comment: