Sunday 6 December 2015

New Guest Designers! - Djamila Khiter and Agata Seńko

Witajcie! Czas poznać nasze nowe Gościnne Projektantki :) Z pewnością spodobają Wam się ich prace i styl. Dzisiaj gościmy: Djamilę Khiter i Agatę Seńko. 

Hello! It's time to meet our new Guest Designers :) We're sure you will love their projects and style. Today our Guests are Djamila Khiter and Agata Seńko! 

***

Djamila Khiter


Hello! My name is Djamila Khiter. I'm 38. I live with my family in the North of France, near Lille. I am a stay at home mom (I have 4 sons and 4 daughters, no, it's not a joke Emotikon wink ), but when they are at school or sleeping, I love creating scrapbook layouts, cards, ATCs, canvases, and altered projects. I love eclectic styles and have a preference for mixed media. I also enjoy sewing, knitting and many other crafts. I am honored to be guest designer for 13@rts for 3 months with such wonderful products!


Above, you can see a beautiful winter layout by Djamila. She also made a video tutorial! 


And here are some details of this amazing project:


Stencil from Winter Tales collection: 


Tags from the same collection:


...and snowflakes


Just great! 

Products used by Djamila:

Winter tales papers: Christmas TagsCandy CaneBerry
 white and black gesso

***

Agata Seńko



My name is Agata Seńko but on my blog I use a nickname- Adziamar. I discovered scrapbooking by accident 3 years ago but I've liked making artwors since I remember. I fall in love in it and I still discover new techniques and how to play with paper and mixed media. Lately I play with different medias and have tons of fun with it. I don't have a characteristic style. I make classic projects, for kids but the messy artworks too, and the last ones are my favourite. 

Nazywam się Agata Seńko, w świecie blogosfery używam nicka adziamar. Scrapbooking odkryłam przez przypadek jakieś 3 lata temu, ale zawsze lubiłam robić różne prace plastyczne. Niestety zatraciłam się w tym całkowicie i co gorsza odkrywam coraz to nowsze techniki zabawy z papierem i różnymi mediami, które wciągają i nie pozwalają o sobie zapomnieć. Wpadłam jak śliwka w kompot z tym scrapbookingiem, ale wcale nie chcę z tego się wydostać. Od niedawna bawię się różnymi mediami i sprawia mi to ogromną frajdę. Nie mam określonego stylu, robię prace klasyczne, dziecięce ale też i bałaganiarskie. Te ostatnie lubię najbardziej.

1. Wianek Wreath


Pewne elementy wianka przyklejałam żel medium. Skorupkę od orzecha pomalowałam białym tuszem i na mokrą jeszcze warstwę posypałam brokatem paski. Zastosowałam mikrokuki w kilku miejscach na gałązkach, kulkach i bombkach, aby nadać takiego fajnego charakteru.

Some elements of my wreath are glued with gel medium. I covered the nutshell with white ink and when it was still wet, I sprinkled it with glitter stripes. I also used microbeads here and there- on the twigs, balls and baubles to give them an interesting effect! 



Products used:

2. Różowa Kartka / A Pink Card


Do zrobienia tej kartki użyłam maski i gesso aby nałożyć wzór liści ostrokrzewu na papier Remember Me. W międzyczasie wpadłam na pomysł, aby na mokre gesso posypać brokat w paski. Dzięki temu powstał taki skrzący się wzór tło. Jest takis wrażenie mrozu. Z arkusza papieru Christmas Tags wycięłam tagi, ale nie chciałam zakryć całkowicie tego mrożnego wzoru, użyłam tylko jeden tag, pod który wcisnęłam koło z tasiemki cekinowej. Na tagu umieściłam dwie poinsecje zrobione wg własnego pomysłu ( >>> kurs można znaleźć tutaj <<<), liście pomalowałam tuszem Splash Glitter Green. Ten tusz jest świetny do świątecznych prac. Dodałam kilka dodatków - jagody, gałązki z perłą, sizal, a na koniec pochlapałam tuszami Splash Glitter Pink i Green. I oto efekt.

To make this card I used a stencil and gesso to make a holly pattern on a paper Remember Me. Meanwhile I had an idea to sprinkle wet gesso with glitter stripes. Thanks to that I got a sparkling background pattern. It looks like frost. From the paper Christmas Tags I cut the tags out but I didn't want to cover my frosty pattern so I used just one. Under it I added some sequins tape. On the tag I added two poinsentias which I made myself (>>>here you can find my tutorial<<<. I covered the leaves with SPLASH Glitter Green- it's perfect for christmas projects! I also added some adornments like berries, twigs with pearls, sisal and at the end I splashed it a little with SPLASH Glitter Pink and Green. Here's the result.



Products Used:

3. Kartka z czerwoną poinsentią / A card with red poinsentia:


Druga kartka powstała podobnie jak poprzednia, tylko na gesso pochlapałam tuszem Splash Glitter Green i szpachelką pociągnęłam po całości wzoru, dzięki czemu powstało kolorowe tło. Na mokry jeszcze tusz gdzie niegdzie sypnęłam brokatem w paskach. Poinsecja własnej produkcji została pomalowana tuszami Splash Glitter Pink i Green, po to aby wprowadzić nieco kontrastu w stosunku do papieru użytego jako tło - Remeber me - 2 strona tego arkuszu. Oczywiście parę dodatków w postaci jagódek kremowych, tasiemki cekinowej i nieco chlapnięć i już karteczka gotowa. 

My second card was made just like the first one, but I add some Glitter Green SPLASH on gesso and mixed it with palette knife. Thanks to that I got colorful background. On wet ink I added some glitter here and there. A handmade poinsentia was painted with SPLASH Glitter Pink and Green to add some cotrast with the background paper- Remember Me. Of course I also added some embellishments like berries, sequins and some splashes and my card was ready.  

Products Used:


Mam nadzieję, że spodobają się Wam moje prace. Ja osobiście powiem tylko, że z produktami 13Arts pracuje się rewelacyjnie i wspaniałe jest odkrywanie nowych możliwości, wpadanie na nowe koncepcje zastosowania różnych produktów. 
Dziękuję za uwagę i pozdrawiam 
Agata

I hope you like my projects. I can say I love working with 13arts' products and it's great to discover the new possibilities and usage of different products. 
Thank you for stopping by. Hugs!
Agata

***

Ależ mamy utalentowanych i pracowitych Gości, czyż nie? Co sądzicie o pracach Djamili i Agaty? My już nie możemy się doczekać ich kolejnych dzieł! 

We have talented and hardworking Guests, aren't we? What do you think about Djamila and Agata's projects? We can't wait to see their next artworks!


14 comments:

  1. Amazing projects!!!! Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects, both! Djamila, your layout is amazing <3 and Agata, your cards and the wreath are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Djamila - your layout is gorgeous with wonderful elements - and an adorable photo. (8 children - now, my sweet friend, I am going to think of you not just as an amazing and talented artist - but also as a Super Mom)! The video was wonderful as well!
    And, Agata, your wreath was beautiful and exquisite - as were your most lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful projects! Djamila - wow, 8 children and time for a hobby - I admire you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such gorgeous projects! I love to look at them, seeing so many different elements!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work ladies
    Love each project!
    xx

    ReplyDelete