Sunday 19 April 2015

Two projects and a tutorial by our GD- Céline Régnier

Hello!
Our wonderful GD Céline Régnier created a beautiful layout for you! Do you remember her amazing project for our Challenge? Today she'll also show us how she made it. 

Witajcie!
Nasza cudowna projektantka Céline Régnier przygotowała dla Was piękny layout! Czy pamiętacie jej projekt na nasze wyzwanie? Dzisiaj pokaże nam także jak go wykonała. 

***

Inspiration came from this old picture of my sister Isabelle, I really love this photo and her expression.



My background is a paper from Cosy Evening Collection, I glued on it an old book page, a doily, and I layered papers from PaperPad Color Basic Collection.
I added embellishments, masking tape, flowers, chipboards.


I splashed Ayeeda Ink black. 
I also played with stamps and modeling past.
That's it !



Thank you so much for this fantastic adventure in the 13@rts Guest Design Team!

Products I used :



***


My inspiration came from the challenge picture and my favorite color : Pink.
I started by gluing white cotton fabric on my tag 

and then applied gesso 

Once dry, I added paper tape

and I layered papers from PaperPad Color Basic Collection

apply randomly a new layer of gesso.

I sewed all around the tag and I sprayed some water on my background then I added a few drops of Ayeeda Spray Chalk Burnt Sienna to have a watercolor effect.


I used a brown watercolor pencil to sharp edges of my layering.

I added black doodles all around the tag. 

I glued my title, buttons and splashed black ink

Now it's time to embellish : I created a butterfly with one of my favorite stamps and attached 3 old paint brushes.

it's done ! 
hope you like it !

Products I used :
Ayeeda Mist Chalk Burnt Sienna

***
Thank you Celine for being our Guest and for all your great projects!
Dziękujemy Celine, że byłaś naszym Gościem i za wszystkie Twoje wspaniałe projekty!


3 comments: