Sunday 25 August 2013

New Design Team member and her stunning August inspirations!

Witam Was ciepło. Mam dziś dla Was kilka wiadomości oraz kilka przepięknych (!) prac.
Jakiś czas temu z powodów osobistych z zespołu odeszła Vibeke Harilla, zawsze smutno kogoś żegnać, tym bardziej, że uwielbiałam  jej prace - dziękuję Vibeke za te kilka miesięcy współpracy, mam nadzieję, że wszystko Ci się w życiu poukłada:*

Hi 13 arts friends:) I've got some news for you and some beautiful (!) works to show you. 
Some time ago our DT member Vibeke decided to leave the team. It is always sad to say goodbye, I soooo admired her work... well, life bring us all hard time sometimes, so I understand her decision. 
I can only thank her for being with us for few months and I hope everything will go well for her:*

Ale mam też dobrą, a nawet fantastyczną wiadomość :) Do zespołu dołączyła uwielbiana przeze mnie artystka i zostanie z nami do końca okresu tego DT czyli do końca października 2013. Jej prace już podziwialiśmy na blogu 13 arts jako Gościnnej Projektantki, teraz powitajmy ją ciepło, jako stałego członka DT:

But I 've also got good, well even fantastic news :) Someone joined our Design Team :) I just loooove her works, she already was a Guest Designer, so you already know, she makes magic with 13 arts products. Now she agreed to stay with us as DT member till the end of this term of DT, it means till the end of October 2013. 
Please welcome, very talented artist:  

INGRID GOOYER


Hi there!
My name is Ingrid Gooyer and I live in the Netherlands.
I'm married to the best hubby and together we have two beautiful girls.
Started scrapbooking in 2006 and now I just can't imagine my life without it!
Having two girls means a lot of girly layouts filled with all kind of girly stuff.
Just love to work with lace, flowers, buttons, pearls, ribbon, fiber, chipboard, glimmermist, paint, gesso, modeling paste, you name it....all the fun stuff!

For more inspiration, feel free to visit my blog:


>>><<<

Oto sierpniowe inspiracje Ingrid:
Here are some August inspirations from Ingrid:

Mixed media canvas 
When I saw the new 13 arts paints for the first time, I just fell in love with all the beautiful colors!
I made this canvas featuring the paints and all the lovely 13 arts flowers.


This is how I created the background:
At first the canvas got a layer of gesso.
Randomly applied some of the paints.
When almost dry, I gave it another layer of gesso so the colors and the gesso could blend in together.
When it was still wet , I made some vertical lines with the end of my paint brush.
Let it dry completely before I made the mini tile texture using a template and modeling paste.

The 'love' letters also got a first layer of gesso.
Colored them with different colors of the paints.
Applied some modeling paste and let it dry a bit.
Took a dry paint brush to create the texture, allowing the modeling paste stick to the colors.
Embellished it with lots of 13 arts flowers, some the original colors and some were painted with the new paints.
The white twigs and the zipper are also from 13 arts.

Here are some details:






This tea set is my next project.
Both featuring the new paints and embellished with lots of 13 arts flowers and twigs. 
Also started with a base coat of gesso before adding the colors.
Randomly dabbed some gesso to get this effect and texture.








And my last project, a mini canvas/card.
Blending the colors of the paints with the gesso for the background.
The paper love stripe comes from the All is love collection.
The 13 arts metal frame got a coat of gesso.

All the flowers are from 13 arts, some were also colored with the new paints.


Hope you like all my projects for this month.
Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx

5 comments:

  1. Amazing works! I love the canvas background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful works, especially tea set is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful creations...wow!!! Ingrid's work is always so inspiring...big congraTs!!

    ReplyDelete