Wednesday 9 October 2019

"Adventure Awaits" Layout by Christine

Hi everyone!!!!

Welcome to the 13 arts blog. Today I am with you to show you 
my first creation for the month of October, I made a layout with the beautiful 
collection Grungy walls, I love this collection !!!

Here is my layout


I explain a little how I made my page.
I started by putting a layer of clear gesso on the background paper. 
Then again on the background paper I stamped patterns with this permanent
 black ink and Distress Oxide Broken China. 
With watercolor I made spots of color here and there and a few drops of white. 
With one tool I scratched the paper in several places to make an aged effect.


I then glued a transparent foil of the same collection, on this sheet 
I put some watercolor and paint in places to soften a little black patterns.
 I mixed several colors of paint with modeling paste, Magic! Powder and 3D sand, 
I spread the mixture with a silicone brush on a stencil.


On two chipboards I used the Rust effect powder with the Reagent. 
On the chipboard title I put embossing powder.
And finally I did a few drops of Splash! Ink White here and there.




13 arts products used:


I hope you liked it.
Thank you for your visit!


1 comment: