Thursday 21 February 2019

Always and Forever

Hello dear 13arts friends 

February is the month of love and 14th of February happens to be my wedding anniversary. This year we celebrated 15 years as a married couple. I therefore thought it be good to share this layout with you using more of my favourite 13arts products. The new collections are just so beautiful, it's too hard to choose your favourite 1 or two items, so I will add more to the list.


Products used:

I absolutely adore the new On the Wall Collection and these two sheets, Postcards and Roses in particular. They match perfectly and I love the soft Vintage kind of feel. I combined them by stencilling modelling paste across the tear tear line to make the transition soft and gentle.


Next I created a photo mat using beautiful Scrapiniec chipboard and Ecru roots. You will see the roots and texture makes a perfect bed to lay your flower clusters onto. 


Next I stuck my little sticker words on a strip of the same paper and affixed them to my layout using double sided foam. I simply can't get enough of these. They make it so easy to add journaling or ideas to your layout. The best part is that they are transparent so you never need to worry whether they will fit in your colour scheme.



Last but not least I finished it off with our 3D balls, pearl embellishments and splatters of gesso.


Thank you so much for visiting us today. I hope you enjoyed your time here. 

Till next time, have fun and enjoy your creating process.

With love




No comments:

Post a Comment